Niaouli 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml
We have 2 in stock
Premium USA Fabulous Frannie 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml, Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Cap
- Sweet, fresh, camphoraceous
- Aches, acne, bronchitis, colds, coughs, cuts,
- Dull skin, flu, oily skin, sore throat, whooping cough.
- Niaouli is considered a strong antiseptic, and is prescribed by phytotherapists and aromatherapists for the urinary system (cystitis and leucorrhoea)
- For pulmonary trouble (bronchitis, catarrh, runny or stuffy nose). Many people can tolerate it without suffering any side effects
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia Origin: Madagascar and Australia
- Process: Steam Distillation Note (perfumery): Middle
- Grade: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Plant Part: Leave
- Blends well with: Bergamot, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, orange, tea tree
Note: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children and pets. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).