Lemon Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml
We have 10 in stock
Premium USA Fabulous Frannie 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml, Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Cap
- Sweet, lemony, fresh, with a woody hint
- Used mostly in the fragrance industry
- Lemon Eucalyptus has become popular recently for bug & mozzie repellent formulations due to long hours protection (compare to citronella, lemongrass & rosemary)
- It has a strong citrus, camphorous aroma.
- Other properties include: Antiseptic, Antiviral, Bactericidal, Sedative, Deodorant, Expectorant, Fungicidal, Insecticide
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora Origin: Brazil
- Process: Steam Distillation Note (perfumery): Middle
- Grade: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Plant Part: Leaves, twigs
- Blends well with: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
Note: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children and pets. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).