Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml
We have 9 in stock
Premium USA Fabulous Frannie 100% Pure Essential Oil, 10ml, Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Cap
- Fresh, sweet, herbaceous, floral
- Claming, relaxing, balancing
- Acne, allergies, anxiety, asthma, athlete's foot, bruises, burns, chicken pox, colic, cuts, cystitis, depression, dermatitis, dysmenorrhea, earache, flatulence
- headache, hypertension, insect bites, insect repellant, itching, labor pains, migrane, oily skin, rheumatism, scabies, scars, sores, sprains, strains, stress
- Stretch marks, vertigo, whooping cough.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis Origin: France
- Process: Steam Distillation Note (perfumery): Top/Middle
- Grade: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Plant Part: Flower/Plant
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Marjoram, Oakmoss, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Ravensara, Rose, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver
Note: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children and pets. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).